UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-KANSAS CITY (UMKC) HONORS COLLEGE
Kansas City, MO
Executive Administrative Specialist
- Facilitate and coordinate activities of the dean of the UMKC Honors College with all UMKC units.
- Assist the dean and staff in the preparation of all correspondence, forms, reports, publications, presentations, website development and maintenance, media relations, and special event planning.
- Provide accurate and timely communication to students, faculty, and alumni.
- Maintain student databases for the Honors College.
- Manage supply ordering, purchasing, and budget reports.
WUSF PUBLIC BROADCASTING, Tampa, FL
Executive Administrative Specialist
- Maintains the General Manager’s calendar, scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Makes travel arrangements for General Manager and other staff members. Prepares and submits travel expense reports and reimbursement requests.
- Serves as liaison with WUSF Advisory Board. Prepares handouts for board meetings.
- Supervises front desk services, including coverage schedule.
- Serves on station committees. Prepares agendas, records meeting notes and distributes followup information.
FLORDA WIND BAND, Tampa, FL
Executive Director (Volunteer)
- Leads FWB Board of Directors and communicates with FWB members.
- Raises operating funds through grant writing and corporate sponsorship. Prepares reports for funding agencies.
- Processes invoices and maintain financial records. Prepares budget reports for Board.
- Maintain appropriate organizational licenses. Reports to local and state agencies.
- Collaborates with FWB Board Chair to plan and manage board meetings.
EPISCOPAL COLLEGE FOR BISHOPS
Web Resource Curator, Leadership Institute
- Curates digital articles related to organizational leadership, Church and society, educational leadership, and spirituality.
- Creates annotations for articles and posts to College for Bishops website on a monthly basis.
- Creates a monthly resource e-newsletter which is distributed nationally to new bishops.
EPISCOPAL DIOCESE OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA, Tampa, FL
Associate Chaplain, St Anselm’s Chapel Center (USF)
Interim Chaplain, St John’s Episcopal Day School
- Re-established residency program for a Living/Learning college campus community.
- Administered day-to-day operations of St Anselm’s Chapel Center.
- Provided pastoral care and mentoring for resident college students.
- Assisted in organizing and leading worship services, training sessions, and other events.
- Represented Chapel Center to the larger diocesan community.
- Researched and curated online curriculum sources.
- Planned and presented classroom lessons to students.
SCHILLER INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Largo, FL
- Provided academic library services for students and faculty.
- Managed libary automated system.
- Communicated with library vendors and textbook publishers.
- Assisted faculty with textbook needs.
- Served on university committees and boards.
ST PETERSBURG TIMES, St Petersburg, FL
Newspaper in Education Accounts Coordinator
- Provided timely customer service and worked to troubleshoot problems.
- Entered database information for teacher orders.
BOWLING GREEN PUBLIC LIBRARY, Bowling Green, KY
- Served in a variety of positions, including system administrator, assistant director, and library director.
- Managed the daily operations of a multi-branch library system.
- Determined and implemented organizational policies and procedures.
- Opened two new library branches.
- Established the library as a county wide taxing district, ensuring equitable funding.
ST CATHERINE’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH, Temple Terrace, FL
- Provides organ and piano accompaniment for choir rehearsals and church services.
- Helps plan worship services.
- Serves on committees and boards.
Master of Science: Library Media Education
Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY
Bachelor of Arts: English & Music
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Episcopal Diocese of Southwest Florida, Parrish, FL (2013)